American Rotarians excited to leverage EPA Solar for All grants

American Rotarians excited to leverage EPA Solar for All grants

By Ariel Miller, ESRAG Newsletter Editor On Earth Day 2024, states, tribes, territories, municipalities and nonprofits across the United States learned that they had been awarded Solar for All (SFA) grants from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). One of...
Vote for ESRAG Directors opens May 13

Vote for ESRAG Directors opens May 13

By Laurie Zuckerman, ESRAG Communications Director How would you like ESRAG to change the world? Imagine that.  Now imagine ESRAG members inspiring and empowering Rotary clubs on every continent, especially those most impacted by the climate-biodiversity-pollution...
Saving Lake Tuxpan by teamwork: a Global Grant in Guerrero

Saving Lake Tuxpan by teamwork: a Global Grant in Guerrero

by Michael Drake, Rotary Club of Tucson Verde Lake Tuxpan is near the municipality of Iguala de la Independencia in the State of Guerrero, México. Created in the 1940’s as a reservoir for drinking water and irrigation, the lake and its shoreline had become very...
Become plastic fishermen to engage your community in solutions

Become plastic fishermen to engage your community in solutions

By Deniz Vural, ESRAG Director The Earth’s vast oceans, constituting about 70% of the planet’s surface, contain approximately 97% of its water, with the remaining 3% found in various forms such as glaciers, ice, underground reservoirs, rivers, and lakes....
Environmental stories blossoming across Rotary media

Environmental stories blossoming across Rotary media

by Ariel Miller Rotary media are blooming with articles on the environmental work of Rotarians all across the world! Here a few of the beautiful examples, and how you can generate more buzz in the Rotary family hive: The April issue of Rotary Magazine is packed with...
We are Rotary Green Revolution

We are Rotary Green Revolution

by Alfredo Valero, Assistant Governor, D 2202 Rotary Green Revolution (RGR) is a global organization that brings together Rotarians from around the world to support Rotary clubs and districts in the fight to mitigate the effects of the climate emergency and accelerate...