Definitions and frequently asked questions.
- Broader category of activity.
- Offers technical advice for projects/initiatives.
- Develop materials and/or available to educate Rotarians on the topic.
- Facilitate the start of new initiatives and projects.
- Complete work that transcends initiatives.
- Takes first steps to create new initiatives.
- Advocates for category of work (presentations in the Rotary Community).
- Group of People.
- A type of project – Narrower focused work than task force.
- Defines specific project work that can be repeated across multiple local clubs.
- Focused on a specific goal or objective.
Specific project activity completed by a club or district as defined by Rotary International.
Have a question?
Stay up to date.
Sign up for monthly updates from ESRAG to
get the latest news straight to your inbox.
Follow us & join the conversation.