Join Our Team: Part-Time Events Coordinator for the Environmental Sustainability Rotary Action Group
Are you passionate about the environment and want to make a positive impact on the world? Would you enjoy booking events:
- with speakers from around the globe
- who teach environmental projects and practices, especially those that mitigate and adapt to climate change,
- to a global audience?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Part-Time Event Coordinator at the Environmental Sustainability Rotary Action Group (ESRAG).
About Us: ESRAG is part of Rotary International, a global network of 1.4 million neighbors, friends, and leaders, volunteering our skills and resources to solve global and community needs. With over 4,000 friends and members around the globe, ESRAG provides inspiration, information, and resources to help Rotarians take effective environmental action, especially to mitigate and adapt to the humanitarian crisis of climate change.
Position Overview: As a Part-Time Events Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in helping us promote sustainable, environmental projects and practices. You will be responsible for scheduling weekly Zoom seminars, creating email and social media invitations, handling registration, updating participant lists, and, if you are interested, creating marketing pieces.
- Each week
- Schedule a one-hour meeting on Zoom and iMember (CRM) Calendar
- Create and send weekly email invitations to Weekly Project Seminar ESRAG members and non-members.
- Transfer data from Zoom registration list to iMember Committees.
- Transition Weekly Project Seminars registration from Zoom to our CRM, iMember
- Update a simple graphic from a template provided in Canva for each meeting. (Training provided if needed.)
- Run ESRAG’s Rotary International Convention event registration, every May, including managing fees and backend for hybrid events.
- Meeting with the Event Team once a week during training and monthly post-training
- Passion for environmental issues and a desire to make a difference.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving, and adaptability, especially as demonstrated by experience with CRM’s, databases, and conference platforms like Zoom.
- Ability to work independently, collaborate, and meet deadlines.
- Enjoy experimenting with apps and databases to reach goals.
What We Offer:
- A flexible part-time schedule to accommodate your other commitments.
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, international team dedicated to environmental sustainability and mitigating climate change.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact and contribute to positive change.
- Connections with environmental advocates around the globe.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
- $450 USD/month
How to Apply: If you are enthusiastic about the environment and possess the skills we are looking for, we encourage you to apply! Please send your resume, a cover letter outlining your interest and relevant experience to email@example.com with the subject line “Part-Time Events Coordinator Application – [Your Name].”
Application Deadline: Sunday 29 October 11:59 UTC
Join us in our mission to protect and preserve our planet. Together, we can make a difference.