RICON frequently asked questions.
RICON 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Which are the RICON events we should not be missing?
What are the available ESRAG excursions pre-convention and post-convention and how do l book?
Can non-ESRAG members attend ESRAG field visits?
- Yes, bring your friends!
How will transport will be arranged?
- It depends on the tour: a mix of public transport and Uber-like car sharing
Is lunch included in booking fee for excursions?
- No. You will need to purchase your own food and drinks
Can I get a refund if I change my mind about attending?
If the event is canceled, how do I obtain a refund?
- We will contact you
I have special accessibility needs/dietary requirements; can you accommodate me?
- Please contact us with your individual requirement
Is there a dress code for the event?
- Casual, comfortable clothing suitable for weather conditions. Comfortable walking shoes recommended
What will the weather be like in Melbourne?
- It is almost winter so expect cooler weather and possible rain, wind, or sunshine
Where can I find information about the event agenda and schedule?
If l offer to volunteer in HoF, can l change times once the program is available?
When will the roster for HoF ESRAG booth be available?
- 1 week before RICON
Is there a guide for good restaurants in Melbourne, particularly vegetarian and vegan?
Have a question?
Stay up to date.
Sign up for monthly updates from ESRAG to
get the latest news straight to your inbox.
Follow us & join the conversation.